Marie-Christine Collière began her career in 1987, in a group of SMEs manufacturing equipment for haute cuisine, as product-development manager, then export manager, then she joined the Electrolux Foodservice Group as brand manager.
After training at the EM Lyon Entrepreneurs’ Centre, in 2006, she founded Export’ease – a company providing commercial support internationally.
In 16 years, the firm has supported more than 300 companies in their commercial approaches.
In 2010, in parallel, she joined Mercuri International (worldwide leader in marketing effectiveness) in its Business Partners division, and co-founded Canopée-France, which supports the companies marketing practices transformation.
In 2016, she wrote a doctoral thesis entitled “management of the sales force as a driver of the export performance of SMEs”.
Since 2006, she has held an appointment as Foreign Trade Adviser for France.
29 years spent working internationally have given her recognised expertise in the management of international BtoB sales networks and turnkey projects carried out with large order-givers. Her knowledge and expertise concerning the commercial approach in different cultural environments enable her to appropriately analyze her client’s commercial and marketing organisations and set up high-commercial performance action plans.
After graduated as a specialist in Economics World at the State University of Sotchi in Russia, Evgeniya Goryachkina moved to France in 2009 to continue her studies.
After her master’s degree in International Management at the IAE Savoie Mont-Blanc at USMB in Chambéry, she worked as an export sales assistant in the wine trading and wine production sector. Since June 2017, she is studying at Visiplus Academy to become Multimedia Project Manager.
In 2011, Evgeniya Goryachkina joined Export’Ease.
8 years as a Project Manager enabled her to develop expertise in :
– Market studies and export strategy
– Commercial and marketing support to French companies abroad : the search for B2B partners, the commercial offer’s creation and market testing, prospecting on the ground and commercial negotiations, commercial support at international trade shows and looking for international projects
– Support in foreign personnel recruitment (Russian/Ukrainian)
– Management of international event-related projects in some different fields like health, hotels and catering or real-estate and building : French pavilions, B2B exhibitions (Russia, Italy, Asia, Poland and Africa)
– Set-up and management of European Interreg project for applied research France – Switzerland
– Interpreting French – Russian, English – Russian
– Coaching new exporters in international trade techniques
– Building a digital strategy and its international implementation
Consultant and coach, Valérie GARCIA is an expert in restructuring, she works with managers to develop the companies performance and organisation.
Her purpose is to:
– Provide direction to actions, formalise strategic objectives and policies
– Establish the alignment between processes and systems, and between commercial and marketing practices
– Combine the “human” and the “economic” and ensure collective intelligence and shared vision between them.
After 27 years in commercial, marketing, consulting and coaching, she initiates then facilitates co-construction and support with formalisation and implementation of revitalisation with restructuring plans for the organisations and the individuals.
Her experience in long-term commercial planning has given her great proficiency in assertive commercial positions, useful for start-ups, new establishments and market share development strategies.
Lastly, her tasks as marketing director France within Hersant Media Group, and as a member of the executive committee, demonstrate her great proficiency in strategic policies.
Her areas of intervention are:
– Sales in hyper-competitive sectors in BtB and BtC, services and industries
– Strategic and operational marketing (online and offline), multichannel communication and the generation of flows
– Commercial performance, practices and personnel restructuring
– Individual and collective coaching of organisations
– Project management
– Knowledge and understanding of markets
– Control and organisation of teams and networks of sales executives